|Gender||Genderless(Uses male pronouns)|
Height: One and a half head taller than the average mobian.
Build: Tall and slender.
Main color: Black.
Markings: White lower arms and lower legs.
Skin color: White muzzle, inner ear and stomach.
Hair color and style: Magenta down-hawk brushed to one side.
Eye color: Glowing Green.
Other noticeable features:
- Horns - Sports two black horns that curl back and around to end right next to their cheeks.
- Piercings - Has two studs beneath their lowerlip.
- Genderless - Has absolutely nothing there.
Wears a white turleneck without sleeves. The edges of the shirt are magenta and in the middle is a bright green grinning smiley. They wear magenta fingerlessgloves with a green cuff and a green rounded gem on the back of their hand. They wear black pants with green decorations. The shoes they wear are white with magenta platforms and a green stripe over the white.
- Being creative/crafting.
- Their home planet.
- Bad weather(Rain, Dark CLouds, Snow, THunder Storms, ect.)
- Crowded areas.
Favorite food: Can't eat.
Favorite drink: Gasoline.
Favorite color: Purple.
- Quick Learner.
- Socially Awkward.
- Struggles to show emotions.
- Has a hard time noticing how other beings feel.
Abilities and skills
- Lacks bones and this is insanely flexible and agile.
- Has no solid shape, meaning they can shift and change their form on a whim.
- Light weight and fast on their feet.
- Can just 'regrow' their limbs.
- Water as it can completley destablize their body in higher than a few sips in quantity. Can die thanks to this destablization.
- Fire, being made of oils and such make them extreemly flamable and easy to ignite.
- The 'gem' they have in their chest functions as a core and if shattered, they die.
- Can be super reckless in fights and generally acts on impulse.
- Survival skills.
- Shift - Is able to completely shift their form, not just to another being/object but even just strech out body parts and all. Though if they change their shape, their distinct features remain(Horns, Piercings, Eyes and a green circle on the chest.)
- Poisoning - Due to the fact that their being is made up from gasoline in a way, they are very toxic to their enemies and are able to evaporate parts of their being to straight out poison others thanks to the fumes.
Alternative FormType: Alien
Appearance: Much like their mobian form a few ket traits remain in place such as their colors. Their horns remain the same as well as the clear holes where the piercings go. Their eyes always emitting a green glow.
Where their real form differs is the build and the lack of the white markings/skin. A key note is that they have no legs and instead are liquid from the waist down. They are never seen without the exo-skeleton and hanging piercings from their lip.
Difference from normal form:
- The 'gem' core is in clear view and not internal and thus making a big clear target.
- Even faster than their mobian form since no need to walk or anything.
- Dangerous to be around due to the fumes comming from their body practically non-stop in this form.
- Suffers in straight up strenght though, can only punch so hard with the exo-skeleton in place.
- 'Born' to a clan line that hadn't previously had any of 13's rarity.
- Due to this lovely birth gift they were seperated from their clan and taken to the counsil to be sorted a mentor.
- Spend most of their 'child hood' under heavy training of a mentor, shaping them to be just another mindless drone as their species just generally was.
- Reaches maturety and enrolls fully into the Counsil of 7 as an ambasetor.
- After a year of proofing themselves in their position on planet, they are send on their first big mission.
- Is send to Mobius to scout it out and see how high the threat level is for their species.
- Kind of fucking creeped out with the ammount of water and water based beings on this planet.
- Marks it as a very big danger and relays this information to the Counsil.
- Continues exploring for a while though and does end up slowly befriending and learning more about the planet.
- Gets told to return home but decides to stay on Mobius as it is quite liberating to be able to function and be free of will and not part of a hivemind.
- Gets tracked down by 221 of the Counsil.
- Is promptly dragged back to stand before the counsil on grounds of being a traitor and no longer listening to what they are told.
- Gets locked away to be executed as they outlived their purpose and lost their loyalty.
- Is the 4th in the entire history of the Counsil of 7 to be marked for execution, the other ones all having been on off planet missions as well.
- Takes a few 'days' before they spot an opening to flee thanks to a gaurds faltering attention.
- Breaks the fuck out and flees to the pole of Ignoblis.
- Barely survives the cold but is taken to safet by a few friendly Heaglen.
- Is kept save and helped off the planet with their help.
- Arrives back on Mobius and lays lowww.
- Finds a place to propperly call home and gets a job.
- Ends up working as a test subject for one of the research faculities.
|Too many to list||Too many to list||Has no connection or bond with them.|
|Liara ??? & Moony||Saved it's life once. Quite curious about them and how they been doing. Dammit 13 stupid being such a shut in.|
|Electrisa Shila||The woman almost ended them on accident. But it was all a clear missunderstanding and they bonded. Learned quite a lot about the mobian culture and habbits from her.|
|All members of the Counsil of 7||Overall their entire mindset is just toxic and fuck it.|
- Used to be a sona but enjoyed RPing them too much so cut them lose from that.
- Developed an entire species from their core design idea.